Monday, February 24, 2014

Rainbow Headbands for St Patty's Day




When you are five years old EVERYTHING is beautiful!!
I made these cute and simple headbands for Matilda and her best friend…
they were well received with comments of "oh my gosh…those are SOOOO beautiful!"

To make your own you will need:
ribbon in rainbow colours
headbands
felt
glue gun and glue


Step one, (on left), run a line of glue on your headband with the glue gun
Step two, (middle), start wrapping your ribbon round and round
Step three, (on right), change colours to make a rainbow!!


Step four, (on left), admire your creation
Step five, (middle), cut out your shamrocks out of felt…if I don't know how to make a shape, I always use "google images"…type in shamrock template…you'll get loads of options!
Step six, (on right), glue it onto your headband with your glue gun


Last step…enjoy the reaction of your favourite "wee folk"!



Maureen



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article. Your blog was really very helpful for me and I am very glad to have such a great blog to read. I was wondering that why these things were not in my mind before. I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, of course, When we are five years old EVERYTHING is beautiful. During this time we do not have to worry about anything and Like I'm currently looking for assignment help online uk to help with my studies. Anyway, I love reading blogs and I also read a lot of informative blogs and As a student, But This is an outstanding article. I believe you have a wealth of information, particularly when it comes to such topics. Thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post is very nice . Your are great friends . Thanks for this post share with us.
    Dwarka Girls Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to ((Robinsonbukler11)) gmail..... com, I am cured from herpes and also thanks for bringing back my ex lover...

    ReplyDelete

We ((LOVE)) your comments!!! Thank you with all our hearts for visiting us here at Twig and Toadstool. xo

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails